We do not provide such option yet in GeoCV Tour Editor, but you can use a third-party screen recording software for it. You can temporarily hide GeoCV Viewer controls and branding in GeoCV Tour Editor, record a screen video, and then set controls and branding back.
Articles in this section
- How are GeoCV 3D Tours and floor plans processed? Is it automatic in the cloud?
- What is turnaround time for processing of GeoCV 3D Tours and floor plans?
- Who owns the copyrights for processed content?
- Can I get a floor plan from a GeoCV 3D Tour? What are the formats for floor plans?
- How accurate floor plan dimensions are?
- Can I extract unlimited print-quality HDR still photos from a GeoCV 3D Tour?
- Can I download 360° panoramas produced by GeoCV solution? What is their resolution?
- Can I download a 3D model produced by GeoCV solution? What format is it in? Can I use it in Unity, 3ds Max, etc.?
- Can I create a video from a GeoCV 3D Tour?
- I see the "Model is outdated" warning. What should i do?