- In comparison to another 3D+360° tours solution GeoCV uses a smartphone with a depth camera instead of expensive proprietary camera, allows white labeling, self-hosting, copyrights ownership, content editing, offers unlimited plan and highly customizable viewer.
- In comparison to traditional 360° virtual tours GeoCV provides a realistic 3D model to show the layout, smooth transitions between high-quality panoramas, an accurate floor plan, easy-to-use solution with real-time feedback not requiring special skills for capturing.
GeoCV is one of only two 3D+360° virtual tours solution. We differentiate ourselves by:
- Using a smartphone with a 3D camera for capturing making our solution more accessible and easier to upgrade.
- Giving control in hands of our customers with white labeling, self-hosting, copyrights ownership, content editing and abilities to brand and customize the viewing experience.
- Features like floor plan overlay in 3D viewer, minimap, integration of exterior 3D+360° content captured with a drone, virtually staged 3D tours, etc.
GeoCV 3D Tours are very much different from traditional 360° virtual tours:
- A realistic 3D scan of the space has wow effect, is very engaging and allows understanding layout of the space easily without necessity to walk through the whole space.
- Transitions between high-resolution HDR (High Dynamic Range) 360° panoramas are smooth because of the underlying geometry layer, without jumps from room to room with loss of context.
- A floor plan with accurate dimensions is robustly extracted from the 3D scan, it is based on millions of 3D measurements vs a few reference measurements, and thus is not prone to human errors.
- Real-time feedback during capturing shows a top-down view of a preliminary 3D scan, which allows user not to forget to scan any room and guarantees the “what you see is what you get” result.
- GeoCV solution is fast to train and easy to use, no special skills like DSLR camera knowledge are required.
Finally, GeoCV provides photorealistic 3D+360° tours of existing spaces captured as is, it is not a rendering.