If you want to keep to keep everything on your servers:
- Setup any static server for storing tours (we recommend using a NGINX server). Setup the server to respond with GET query corresponding to CORS (refer to details in https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/CORS), e.g. having the headers:
- Access-Control-Allow-Methods: GET
- Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *
- Download tour archive. Unzip archive to prepared static server.
- (optional, only if you want to have the Tour Viewer on your servers as well) Download zip archive of GeoCV Tour Viewer. Unzip archive to prepared static server.
- To run the self-hosted tour with GeoCV Tour Viewer hosted in GeoCV cloud, use URL: geocv.com/<Tour name - name of folder with unzipped tour archive>?content-path=<URL to the location of unzipped tour folder on client static server>
- Tour is located here: http://d9pqyg0o3u7z4.cloudfront.net/orders/americancopperskybridge/
- Valid URL to run self-hosted tour in GeoCV Tour Viewer is: https://geocv.com/americancopperskybridge?contentpath=http%3A%2F%2Fd9pqyg0o3u7z4.cloudfront.net%2Forders%2F
- To run self-hosted tour with self-hosted Tour Viewer, use URL:
<URL up to the self-hosted Tour Viewer>/index.html?tour=<Tour name - name of folder with unzipped tour archive>&contentpath=<URL to the location of unzipped tour folder on client static server>
Example 1: myAwsomeSite.com/index.html?tour=my-awesome-tour&contentpath=http%3A%2F%2F myAwsomeSite.com%2Fmodels%2F
Example 2: if your tour viewer and tour are hosted on S3
- Viewer is located here: https://d3vft14fnnsz21.cloudfront.net/63/index.html
- Tour is located here: https://d9pqyg0o3u7z4.cloudfront.net/orders/americancopperskybridge/
- Valid URL to run self-hosted tour in self-hosted Tour Viewer is: https://d3vft14fnnsz21.cloudfront.net/63/index.html?tour=americancopperskybridge&content-path=https%3A%2F%2Fd9pqyg0o3u7z4.cloudfront.net%2Forders%2F
If you want to replace geocv URL with your own URL:
- Access the desired tour for self-hosting in the Tour Editor (my.geocv.com)
- Open Sharing tab:
- in the section "Tour information": fill in "Name" field - it will be displayed in title of self-hosted tour
- (If required) Select desired checkboxes and click button "Download HTML file"
- Place downloaded HTML file on your website
- Deployed HTML is embeddable. That means that you can use it in any other websites using the following code for embeds:
<iframe src=”https://my-company.com/tour.html” allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" width="100" height="400">